Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't go There

Hello Everyone,
We my boys were little they would come home squalling about one thing or another. Many times my answer would be, “You were not suppose to be there in the first place.”  Many times since then I have done the same thing to God. And I can hear Him say unto me, “You were not suppose to be there in the first place.” The Lord is always right. He takes care of me. He watches out for me. Even if it means reminding me he had warned me this would happen. Many times my greatest enemy is me!


“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”  2 Timothy 2:19 


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment