Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Unworthy

 

Hello Everyone,

And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, EloiEloi, EloiEloi, lamalama sabachthanisabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias. And one ran and filled a sponge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down. And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.  Mark 15:33-37

 

Breaks my heart to know that He did all this for you and me. The unworthy.

 

Remember Always, “God does all things well.”

 

Until Jesus Comes

Bro Gary

Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment