Monday, December 7, 2009

Right Spot

Hello Everyone,


I suppose that you have seen a dog walk in circle before finally laying down. It is funny to think about and watch. Now that I am older I understand more about why dogs do that. They are moving to get the best spot that feels the best and most comfortable. I find myself after I get into bed moving and rearranging and moving until I find the just right spot. Now let me tell what kind of spot that is, one that every part of your body is at rest and doesn't HURT. Amen. Praise God.

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." Pslams 4:8

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment