Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guard your name

Hello Everyone,


When my sons were growing up I took time to share with each of them after they were saved that you are now carrying two names. My last name that I have given you at birth and now you are carrying Jesus's name that He has given you after your new birth. Guard your name with all your heart.

You got it from your Father, it was all he had to give. So it's yours to use and cherish, for as long as you may live. If you lose the watch he gave you, it can always be replaced. But a black mark on your name, son, can never be erased. It was clean the day you took it, and a worthy name to bear, when he got it from his father, there was no dishonor there. So make sure you guard it wisely, after all is said and done. You'll be glad the name is spotless when you by God's grace get to pass it along to your children.

"My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man." Proverbs 3:1-4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment