Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Smell

Hello Everyone,


One Sunday we were sitting in the living room after lunch. One of my son's girl friend came and stood at window looking outside. While she was standing there is breeze that was coming in drove her sweet perfume smell into the room. Boy did it make the room smell good. She soon moved away and the smell quickly left the room. I commended, "Please go and stand by the window again."

I was reminded that God provides all our needs. My prayers is that we are sweet smelling and an acceptable unto the Lord.

"But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:18-19

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment