Friday, March 16, 2012

Broken Down

Hello Everyone,  
I was driving along and all of the sudden the traffic was at a stop. What could be the trouble? I could see a bucket truck ahead but nothing else. After a short period of time we were moving again, it was then I was able to see the trouble. Somebody ran off the road and broke the telephone pole into, I mean to tell you that the upper part of the pole was dangling in the air. My first reaction was to pray that no one was really hurt and then as I looked again upon that broken telephone pole it reminded me that communication was now interrupted. An accident had caused a break down. Many times our communication is broken down with God by an accident. No problem, just get connected up as soon as possible. Amen

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9 


Remember Always, "God does all things well."
 Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment