Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shooting Straight

Hello Everyone,  
A friend of mine, showed me a small film of his sling shot adventure. He and his girlfriend was harness into this chair that was hooked up to rubber cords. It is nothing more than a sling shot for people. They pulled it back and released it and off they went, shot straight up into the skies, only to have their guts ripped out from the sudden stop and return. That my friend does not sound like fun to me. I think that I shall stay right here on God’s green earth, until He shoots me into the skies. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” Revelation 22:20


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment