Friday, April 6, 2012

Distribute the Load

Hello Everyone,  
We have all heard the saying, “That was the straw that broke the Camels back.” Did you know that camels can carry an awesome amount of weight. Anywhere from 250 lbs to 1200 lbs. The key things is how its load is distributed. If folks would learn this lesson, maybe the straw that keeps breaking their camels back would hold together better and longer.

“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
 Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment