Monday, April 16, 2012

Battles

Hello Everyone,
Everyday is a battle for a Christian. Truth is some days you are a winner and others, we are not so successful. I never worry about what I will do if I win a battle, but I always know exactly what I will do when I lose one. It seems that looking back and having time to put more thoughts into it, I can always comes up with a better results. Lord help us to stop and think and rejoice with exceeding joy.

“Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.”  1 Peter 4:12-13


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment