Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Forth of July


Hello Everyone,
Happy Forth of July. A day we celebrate the independence of our nation. Use this day to help remind you why we are a nation of freedom. But freedom cost a great price. To remain a great nation we are going to keep fighting for our freedom. Our fight is at the polls this November for freedom. God has blessed this nation, because we have in the past wholly followed God. I for one want this nation to return back to God. This election can help turn us back to God and the freedom we enjoy.

"And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart."  Jeremiah 24:7


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment