Wednesday, July 11, 2012

All of Him


Hello Everyone,  
Everyone knows what it is like to have a toothache. I had one a little while back and tried to take care of it myself. All was well for a little while but then one day boom. I did not want to tell my wife because I knew what she would tell me to do. (Did I mention that I hate dentists.) I knew if I went to the dentist he would probe around and maybe find some other things that needed attending to. (I really do hate dentist)
Folks do the same thing with Jesus. They come to Him for the cure or help. But what they don’t like is when Jesus gets to probing around and finds more that needs attention. Jesus will always give you the full treatment. With Jesus you don’t just get part of Him -You get all of Him.

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 5:9 


Remember Always, "God does all things well."
 Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment