Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Don't Do It!


Hello Everyone,  
A school teacher lost her life savings in a business scheme that had been elaborately explained by a swindler. When her investment disappeared and her dream was shattered, she went to the Better Business Bureau. "Why on earth didn't you come to us first?" the official asked. "Didn't you know about the Better Business Bureau?" "Oh, yes," said the lady sadly. "I've always known about you. But I didn't come because I was afraid you'd tell me not to do it."
Oh how true this is that even though we know where the answers lie--God's Word--we don't turn there for fear of what it will say.

“And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.”  Luke 8:21


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment