Friday, October 5, 2012

Serving the Lord


Hello Everyone,  
One thing that concerns me today is the lack of young folks serving the Lord. It could very well be because the old folks aren’t leading by example. “Yea, but preacher, my bones hurt, my eyes aren’t what they used to be and beside I sometimes have accidents.” I know that getting old is not fun, no matter how old you are or how old God allows you to live, God has something for you to do!

“Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.” Deuteronomy  4:10


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment