Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More to be Done


Hello Everyone,  
Billy Graham told a reporter that when he looked back he saw so much more that he could have done! I have been a little busy, but after hearing this I have nothing to say. The Lord and giving me and allowed me to finished and published two books. I have one book that God will not give me peace to finish. (It is just between God and me) Now the Lord has giving me two more books to try to get done before the first of the year. Sure could use the prayers and a lot of God’s help.

“Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.”  
2 Thessalonians  3:12,13

Remember Always, “God does all things well

Until Jesus Comes
Bro Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment