Monday, March 8, 2010

Corrupt Communication

Hello Everyone,


One of my sons asked me my thoughts about his hair. He had just colored it and had it spiked up all over, so that the coloring could down into the roots. I told him that he needed to go back and start over. Well, I could tell that was not what he wanted to hear. He then said something to the fact that he had feelings and that he wanted to encourage me to say someone positive. So I said, "Okay, your ugly too." I don't know, do you think he will ever talk to me again?

We are living in the days where truth is not what we are searching for. And the truth is I could have said something not so hurtful or truthful. I apologized and remembered what the Bible says about our communication.

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment