Monday, March 22, 2010

You can make a difference

Hello Everyone,


One of the greatest ministry we have a part in the prison ministry. I have been told that 87% of those who get saved while in prison never return. Once a holdup man was caught and sent to prison. While there, he came face to face with the claims of the Gospel and was born again by the Spirit of God. His life completely changed, he served the rest of his sentence in an exemplary manner and was released several years later. As he was leaving, the chaplain handed him a letter written by another prisoner. It said, "I came to this place despising both preachers and the Bible. When you told me you were saved, I said to myself, 'There's another one taking the Gospel road just to get an early parole'; but I've been observing you for a couple of years, and your testimony has rung true. I kept track of you when you were in the yard exercising or working in the shop or eating your meals. You never made a slip. Now I'm a Christian, too, because I watched you! The Savior who saved you has saved me!" Although many had witness to him it was this prisoner that had exhibited a changed life before him - that made the difference! You can make a difference.

"Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." 1 Peter 2:12

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment