Thursday, July 14, 2011

That Face

Hello Everyone,

I believe that you have the right to wear whatever face you choose. However, I do believe that you need to think about what others are having to look at. It is not all about you and what is going on in your life. It is all about who you represent. If you are a Christian then you represent Jesus. If Jesus were to come and spends day or two with you, would you wear that face? Okay I have made my point.

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed." Psalms 32:3-5

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment