Friday, July 29, 2011

Feed Back

Hello Everyone,


Every now and then I get some feed back on these devotional I send out. Honestly most are good and some not so good. Which surprises me that there are not more feed back. And to be honest I do look forward to some feed back, because it helps remind me that these are not just being sent out into the blue skies of no return. I also love to receive new thoughts and devotionals from others as well. Feed back is good. Think about this, when one reads the Bible and prays that is what God gets -Feed Back.

"He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness." Job 33:26

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment