Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Determined Crows

Hello Everyone,  
I was watching some crows in the top of some tree in our back yard and they were screaming their heads off. After awhile I had heard all the crowing that I wanted to hear. So I spooked them off. And off they went to another tree just about a 100 yards away. And then guess what they started doing? Yes that’s right, they started crowing again. I thought, they are doing what they are suppose to be doing and they aren’t going to allow a little interruption to stop them. Oh, that Christians were so determined!

“For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.” 
1 Corinthians 2:2 


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment