Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Quit

Hello Everyone,
I was helping my wife do some cleaning and she gave me a job cleaning some really dirty chairs. The more I scrubbed the more dirt I found. The more dirt I found the more frustrated I was getting. I thought I was never going to get those chairs clean. I asked to be fired. I have never been fired before so this was going to a new experience. She told me that she was not going to fire me. So I did what I knew I needed to do, I quit. That is a true account, and one that is played out much in these days we live in. Too many quit when things get tough.

“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment