Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No Fishing

Hello Everyone,
     Just down the road is pond that has a sign that says "NO FISHING - PLEASE DON'T ASK." That remided me of when God forgave us of all our sins. The Bible says He put then in the deepest sea, I suppose then that God would place a sign that says "NO FISHING."
     I was talking one time to a young man that ask me to pray for him about something that was sin. I told I could not ask God to bless his sin. I can imagine God placing a sign out saying, "NO FISHING - PLEASE DON"T ASK!"

"Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea."  Micah 7:18-19


Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6