Friday, October 30, 2009

He Careth for Me.

Hello Everyone,


When little Jimmy returned home from summer camp, his parents asked him if he had been homesick. He replied, "Not me, but some of the kids were who had dogs."

Everyone likes to think that they are important, needed or at least missed. When a friend of mine would leave for a period of time, his first remarks upon coming back is to ask if I missed him. I would always tell him that I did not know that he was gone. Folks need to feel that others love them and care. Of course the opposite of that is true as well, to be loved one must love. Caring goes both ways also. To be loved and cared for, one must be both loving and caring to others. That is why I find myself missing Jesus. For there has never been anyone that care so much for you and me.

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:6,7


Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment