Thursday, October 15, 2009

Did you see my Bible

Hello Everyone,


A few years back, I remember being in a hurry to get to church, we were running a little late. And I walked out of the house without my Bible. I asked my son to go into the house and see if my Bible was laying on the kitchen table. Off he went as fast as his little legs could carry him. "Bam" he threw open the door went in and came back just as fast, but he did not have my Bible with him. He got into the van and started to buckle up. I asked him, "Did you see my Bible on the kitchen table?" He said, "Yes, it is there." We just looked at each other and I asked why he didn't bring it to me. "Because I only asked him to see if my Bible was on the kitchen table in the house, I didn't say anything about bring it to me." We all a good laugh as I went and retrieve my Bible. I shall be more careful the next time of how I ask and what I am to ask for.

The same may need to be applied to our prayer requests to God. We may a need to be more careful the next time of how I ask and what I am to ask for.



"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment