Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christian Rug

Hello Everyone,


My wife has placed a small rug beside my side of the bed. I think she thinks I have dirty feet. Anyway, no matter where you place that little rug, when you walk on it, it creeps. That's right it creeps away from where you wanted it to stay. No matter what I do, it just will not stay in the place I want it too.

Now here is what I have found out. As long as I don't step or walk on the little rug, it will stay where it is suppose to. It is only when I walk on it that it gets mad at me and moves away. Dirty rotten little rug. I started calling it my little rebellious Christian rug. So often Christians are faithful to their post until someone or something walks on their spot. Then they want to move. Let us be found faithful and of good courage when our spots get walked on.

"O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD." Psalms 31;23,24

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment