Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Lights

Hello Everyone,


I came into my office the other night and noticed all these little lights on. There was three green ones, two red ones, one yellow one and one blue one. I had myself a real light show and did not know it. Each light represents that something is working. Those little lights were shining brighter because of all the darkness that was in my office that night. That just goes to show you that even a little light can shin bright when it is surrounded by nothing but darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not. Little light just Keep on shining. Amen

"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:5

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment