Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What a Friend in Jesus

Hello Everyone,


"What a friend we have in Jesus." Is a song that the little ones sing. But this time it caught my ears in a way that it had not before. I thank God for my friend Jesus. And He reveals Himself to me everyday in the Bible. What would I do without my Bible? It was the guide for my days, and it is the staff of my old age. Yes, it has wounded me, and it has healed me. For sure it has condemned me, and it has acquitted me. I still remember well the day that it showed me that I was a sinner, and it led me to the Saviour. It has given me comfort through life, and I trust it will be with me until death. Thank God for my BIBLE.

"But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe." Galatians 3:22

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment