Monday, February 1, 2010

Study the Bible

Hello Everyone,


I believe that reading the Bible is vital for every Christian. How can we learn about God or grow spiritually if we do not spend time studying the Book in which He has made Himself known to us? Taking a few minutes each day to read a chapter is a good way to start. But we should also block out extended periods of time for exploring God's Word and reflecting on what He is saying to us.

I am reminded of what an old park ranger said once when asked "I've only got an hour to spend at Yosemite," she declared. "What should I do? Where should I go?"

The old ranger finally found voice to reply. "Ah, lady, only an hour." He repeated it slowly. "I suppose that if I had only an hour to spend at Yosemite, I'd just walk over there by the river and sit down and cry." A whole lifetime is not long enough to appreciate fully the beauty and learning and value of the Bible. That's why we must take time to study its truths and make them real in our lives.

"Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart."
Psalms 119:2

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment