Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Frozen Pond

Hello Everyone,


Kids will be kids and they should be. I watched as a little fellow was throwing sticks out onto the frozen pond to see if he could break the ice. After several throws he gave up. But the frozen pond looked dirty with all those sticks laying around. I smile as I thought, but one day this pond will thaw and those sticks will be gone.

That reminded me of some folks hearts. Many are cold and hard. Like a log tossed on a frozen lake, God's word may appear to be rejected and ignored, but when the cold, hard heart thaws, the "log" of truth sinks in and becomes a part of that life.

"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah" Psalms 32:5

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment