Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Confused

Hello Everyone,


I was trying my best to get some information with a church about an upcoming event. There was some time changes and schedule adjustments that was in need of me checking to see if it interfered with my schedule. I am a very busy fellow you know. The only real answer I could get was to go to their web site. Great! So when I got home I brought up their web site and guess what? I was just as confused as I was before. Folks the church ought not be confused. Amen!

"Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused; and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together." Acts 19:32

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment