Friday, December 3, 2010

Lazy Lazy

Hello Everyone,


Let me ask you a question. What would make a cat with a bowl full of food, rip open a bag of cat food? Dirty rotten cat. I can't believe it. No kidding there was a full bowl of food and one of those cats that belong to my wife and sons ripped open a new bag of cat food and scattered it all over the floor. What really made me mad there was no one home at the time. So I waited until someone got home and showed them the mess. I just knew that they would not believe it without seeing it. Then I had them to clean it up. She said something about me being lazy, I said that I did it in brotherly love. Amen

"Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;" Romans 12:10,11

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment