Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Complaining

Hello Everyone,


My son was complaining to me about the shower head not being in the same place every time he uses the shower. He feels that it should stay in the same place. What then would be the use of having a portable shower head if you can't use it? I told him that I felt that he should use some of his energy to find solutions instead of complaints. A real optimism is aware of problems but recognizes that there is a solution. They know about difficulties but believes they can be overcome them. Many times they have reason to complain but chooses to smile and work toward a resolve.

"I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:12,13

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment