Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm His

Hello Everyone,


Praise the Lord, I am somebody to Jesus. The government says I am a taxpayer and the politicians says that I am a voter. The attorney's call me a client and doctors call me a patient. The school teacher called me a student, my banker calls me a depositor. The airlines call me a passenger and the hotel call me a guest. The TV stations call me a viewer and the radio say that I am a listener. The folks next door call me a neighbor and the church call me a member. But Jesus says Bro Gary, you are mine. I'm His. Amen.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." John 10:27,28

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment