Monday, January 24, 2011

Settle up

Hello Everyone,


The devil and I have two things in common, he hates me and I hate him. Yet, we are taught that we can learn from anyone if only we are willing. I have learned three things from the devil that Christians should be known for. He always shows up for church. He never gives up and he never shuts up. He is ever busy these last days because he knows that his time is running out. Which makes me smile to know that one day he will have to settle up. Amen. What a day that will be.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Revelation 20:10

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment