Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loveth thou Me?

Hello Everyone,


When a man and a woman fall into love, do you suppose that it would be obvious? Sure it would. Why, they would be together all the time, enjoying each other company. They would laugh and talk and walk together. They would not be ashamed, hide it nor use Morse code. Why it would known and seen by everyone. Then would you suppose the it should be obvious if we love Jesus? Sure it should.

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
http://www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment