Thursday, April 28, 2011

Destructive Pride

Hello Everyone,


I have met many folks who aren't sure that they know what is God's will. You can start by knowing that sin is not God's will in your life. Way too many folks are proud of their sin. They relay to me that they would not be ashamed nor try to hide it if they were confronted by God Himself. I wished that I could share with how many times I have seen statements like that come back on folks. One fellow saw nothing wrong with drinking beer, until his wife and kids were killed by a drunk driver. I have often wonder how he feels about drinking now. Be sure you know this God's will is not participating in sin.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment