Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Put your trust in God

Hello Everyone,


In these last days it seems that folks have the attitude that the preacher can trust God but they can't. I don't see how you can do that! Well you can start by trusting God and leave all your bad news in God's hands. NO ONE needs to worry about what could happen. No wonder there are so medicines. We know that with God all things are possible and that God does all things well. That you trust God for, for is God brought you to it, it is God that will get your through it. So trust God even if you are not a preacher.

"But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works." Psalms 73:28Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment