Monday, April 11, 2011

Which Side

Hello Everyone,


Remember most questions are asked to determine which side you are on. For example, if you were to be asked what do you think of our president? Another example would be as simple as who do you like U of K or U of L? One question that I am always being asked is do you really believe everything in the Bible? You see the question is not about me nor about my belief it is all about where I stand with the Word of God. The same applies to when ever the name of Jesus is proclaimed it is to determine whose side you are on. I pray that you are on the winning side. With Jesus you are the winner.

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment