Monday, August 1, 2011

Who Cares?

Hello Everyone,


Thomas Edison noticed that his employees were in the habit of watching the lone factory clock. To the inventor who was an indefatigable worker, this was incomprehensible. He did not indicate his disapproval verbally. Instead he had dozens of clocks placed around the plant, no two keeping the same time. From then on clock watching led to so much confusion that nobody cared what time it was. We live in the days of religion, yet religion is confusing at best. Because of all the confusion, no one cares.

" I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalms 142:4

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment