Thursday, September 1, 2011

Going to Quit


Hello Everyone,
How often have you though of quitting? How many times have you heard yourself say “I'm going to quit.” I am ashamed to tell you that I have quit many times while trying to stay the course for Jesus Christ. I talked to young man and he too was discouraged and ready to quit. At least that is what he thinks he wants to do. When we began our service, we said the Lord Jesus Christ was calling us to tell others about Him. I think we had better present our resignation to the One who called you. So get down on your knees here, and you tell Him that you are going to quit. Let Him hear what you've just said -- that it's too hard, that too many people criticize you. Tell the Lord -- after all He's the One who sent you. For the Lord knows how hard it is to finish the course.

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment