Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not Now

Hello Everyone,  
I was sharing with a fellow once about his need to be saved and he told me “Not Now.“ I asked why not now. What is more important?  “Don’t you realize that if you don’t receive Him, that you may die and go to hell? He said, “I know.” I said, “But there’s no middle ground.” And yet he still refused.  Every person has a choice. There is no neutral ground. You are either choosing the blessing of God or the curse of hell.

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.” 
Deuteronomy 30:19


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment