Friday, September 16, 2011

Trust God

Hello Everyone,
Well there is a race going on here at my office that you know nothing about. I have this new computer, that I have been in need of for many years,  and this new computer and I are trying to see who can drive the other nuts first. I must say, it has been a real battle and at times I have given in to a temporary defeat. But I am glad to proclaim to you today, the computer has won. I am not nearly as smart as it continues to be. Good thing I have all my trust in God and not leaning on this computer. Amen!

“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”   Proverbs 3:5,6

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment