Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That's Why

Hello Everyone,  
As a parent, you’ve probably told your children to do something and then they would asked why. And what did you say? “Because I told you that’s why. Period.” I believe there are times when parents want their children to do things and they need to explain their rationale. It’s important to teach principles for living instead of mere commands and rules. But sometimes children are not able to understand, so the answer I just mentioned is one that simply communicates parental authority to a child.
Leviticus is a book full of laws that no one completely understands. And yet did God stop to explain the law? No. He simply said, “I am the Lord your God.” Sometimes you just have to trust God with full obedience.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."
Isaiah 55:8


Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment