Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unthankfulness


Hello Everyone,
If you should give me a dish of sand, and tell me there were particles of iron in it, I might look for them by moving my fingers back and forth, and never be able to detect any iron. But if I were to take a magnet, and sweep through it, and it would draw the iron particles. So it is with the unthankful heart. Like the finger in the sand, it discovers no mercies nor blessings. But you let the thankful heart sweep through the day, and as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find some heavenly blessings. 

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.”   
James 1:17 


Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment