Monday, August 15, 2011

Count your Blessings


Hello Everyone,
A man who owned a small estate wished to sell it. Sending for a real estate agent, he asked him to write an advertisement describing the house and land. When the ad was ready, the agent took it to the owner and read it to him. "Read that again," said the owner. 
The agent read the description of the estate once more. "I don't think I will sell after all," said the owner. "I have been looking for an estate like that all my life, and I did not know that I owned it!" 
   Count your blessings -- yes, but start by asking God to open your eyes to see your possessions that God has given you already. Begin by recognizing all that you have in Christ. That will change your entire perspective and enable you to praise God for what you have. 

“And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.”  Deuteronomy 28:2



Remember Always, "God does all things well." 
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
 www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment