Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grateful

Hello Everyone,


In every tragedy you can look at what you've lost and be hateful, or you can look at what you have left and be grateful. Joseph had ten brothers that hated him. They sold him as though he was nothing more than a dog. Joseph was a grand example of choosing to be grateful instead of hateful in the face of betrayal. Let us learn to be grateful in all things.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:11-13

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment