Thursday, August 11, 2011

All in the Attitude

Hello Everyone,
A man who was celebrating his 100th birthday was told by a friend, "Well, I congratulate you, but I'm afraid you'll not be here to celebrate a second hundred." To this the man replied, "I'm not so sure of that. The fact is, I am feeling very much stronger to begin this second hundred than I was when I began the first." That's the attitude Christians need as they face their senior years. They should not let their advancing age and declining physical vigor stop them from doing things for the Lord. Instead, older Christians should continue to be fruitful and productive. Besides it is will inspire the younger generation.

"The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head."
Proverbs 20:29

Remember Always, "God does all things well."
Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary Proverbs 3:5,6
www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment