Monday, November 2, 2009

God does all things well

Hello Everyone,


I have, and so have you, started a project and forgotten something or find out something that you did not know until you got into it. Once when I was writing a book, I had made two or three drafts and thought I was ready to put it all together. In other words I thought I had my act together. About three fourth of the way through my writing I realized that what I was writing about now, should have been included in the beginning. I got frustrated and quit. Even to this day I have gone back to finish. It was until after a period of time that I realized that it was not according to God’s will. It was according to my will. I also realized that God knows what He is doing and that the writing was not for others it was for me. It was what God knew I needed. God is always right and God does all things well.

"And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well:, . . ." Mark 7:37
 
Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment