Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chicken for Dinner

Hello Everyone,


Now you know that chickens are usually found out on the farm. Grandpa had plenty of them when I was a young man. I used to try to catch them. One time I believe my grandmother was trying to find something for me to do, told me to catch this one particular chicken. I gave it my best. I finally cornered it under the corn crib. But that was as far as I was going to go, that chicken gave me "the killer look" and I was afraid that she would hurt me. Grandma grab it by the head and we ate chicken for dinner that night.

Yesterday I was looking out my window and out of no where came this chicken and she was high stepping it. What is a chicken doing here and why is she in such a hurry? It was then I spotted the yellow cat close behind. That chicken stopped and started what I call a nervous walk around. It was then that I saw all the other cats lurking about. They was wanting chicken for dinner also.


"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 2 Peter 5:8


Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment