Friday, November 6, 2009

Draw near to God

Hello Everyone,


I heard about this patient in the mental hospital, holding his ear close to the wall, listening intently. And when the attendant approached him he said. "Sh!" and motioned for him to listen as well. The attendant pressed his ear to the wall for a long time, and said "I can't hear a thing," "I know" replied the patient, "and it's been like that all day!"

I pray that you find your walk a close walk with God this week end. That you would not be as this attendant and can't hear anything. And then later find out that it has been like that all day. Stay close to God you will be glad you did.

"But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works." Psalms 73:28

Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment