Thursday, November 12, 2009

Loud Walking

Hello Everyone,


I was told by this fellow that he can tell you all you need to know about a man by the way he treats his wife, his car and his job. He then smiled at me as though he was trying to figure me out. I smiled at him because I already had him figured out. One can learn a lot about folks by their walk, because your walk talks louder than your talk. And then if you insist on talking, well, that tells other the rest of the story.


"The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity." Malachi 3:6


Remember Always, "God does all things well."

Until Jesus Comes
Bro. Gary
Proverbs 3:5,6

www.beulahlandbiblebaptistchurch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment